Thursday, August 19, 2010

There is a first for everything!

Well, here we go, starting a blog :)

We are 3 weeks into this great adventure of medical school.  Stephen is memorizing information on the wonderfully created B cell and so, here I am... making us a blog! I thought this would be a great way to share stories with all our loved ones back home!  Unfortunately the writing skill in our marriage all belongs to Stephen, but his time is somewhat limited. So I, being skilled in misspelling words and messing up sentences, am from here on out the writer, editor, and publisher of our blog.

But all hope is not lost.  I am sure on occasion Stephen will sit down and write a note that blows every word I have ever typed out of the water.

As far as the move has gone, all boxes have been unpacked and the only remnants are a few stacks of frames waiting for a nail in the wall.  We are settling in well to our new Colorado home.

That's all I got for now, off to read a little of "The First 90 Days of Marriage" by Eric and Leslie Ludy and then possibly fall asleep to a little C.S. Lewis.

Lots of Love to all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Hannah. You, like this blog, are adorable. There were absolutely NO grammatical errors in this post - alriiiiight! :) This is such a great way to share His workings in your life! Consider this blog subscribed to.

Oh....and, like always, tell Stevo I say "hi".

August 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger ALWAYS BOARD said...

Welcome to the blogging world! We're excited to keep up with you guys this way!

August 20, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Hannah! Your new home is just lovely! And I'm so excited that you are creating a blog so that we can keep up with what God's doing in your life together!

Also, have you read any other books by Eric and Leslie? I haven't quite finished reading ALL of them, but I have read most and they've all been really good. I'm looking forward to getting started on The Bravehearted Gospel and Wrestling with Prayer.

August 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I will happily read any anything poorly or perfectly written about two of my favorite people...I love seeing the hand of God! I remember my first pie crust too, it is a fear to overcome!!!

August 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home