Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been a while

Well like kicked into gear for me, yesterday started work. Today I woke up at 4:30 and got home as 7pm in my 1st full 12 hour of work. So pretty much I am absolutely pooped (hence this will be a short post) but I thought a little update would be good. In the last week:
*Stephen took his 1st anatomy exam and is now moving on to dissection of the upper limbs. I think every day his complete knowledge triples (not to say he had any lack of knowledge before med school, but now there is just SOOOOO much to learn)
*I started work and hence our fridge is empty. No time to grocery shop. I am going to have to figure this whole thing out. But work is a real blessing. I went from not a lot to do to having a ton going on.
*Had our 2nd Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA) which is really great. Lots of  RVU students (and their significant others if applicable) along with christian doctors from the school and the community.
*2nd Jonah bible study meeting, and now Jen ((Our awesome friends Jess and Jen are now going to Hillside church too! :) we couldn't be happier!) is doing it to, which is fantastic!
*tons more is going on, i just can't think because my brain is practically dead :)

Prayer request: (1) adjusting to our new schedule and all the ways it impacts our lives. (2) continued prayer for Stephen and all he has on his plate. God has been so faithful to continue giving us strength and joy for each day, but we can always ask for more!

Much love, I will try to write again soon!
(if there are any errors with spelling or grammar, I am sorry, i am just to tired to read through it. I am going straight to bed, and yes it is 9:00 :)

XOXOXOXOXO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Hannah! So good to hear about your life. It sounds like you guys are doing very well. I continue to pray for you and Stephen, and all the adjustments. Glad your church and community has been a blessing. Keep going, girl! You'll get the hang of it soon because you are amazin. :) Love you!

September 29, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home