Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today is Wednesday

Today I made peach jam... yep that right... here in Colorado they have peaches... in the grocery store :) And hey, they were on sale so I took the opportunity to store up for winter!
And tomorrow... I start a Jonah bible study with the women from our church (and I am very excited!)
And the next day... IS FRIDAY!!!

And Yesterday I got my Colorado CNA license in the mail!!!! This means I finally get to start work! After waiting for 5 weeks, checking the mail everyday, I had almost given up! When I first saw the lovely letter I thought it was just another of a bazillion adds we got in the mail yesterday, but when I reached my car I realized it had FINALLY come!!! So I get to start next thursday :)

And tomorrow Stephen meets his cadaver! and the dissection begins :)

And thats about it!

and your now sick of the word and :)
:) Lots of Love! Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home