Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!!!

Thanksgiving week is coming to a close, but thanks to my great friends I have great pictures from the week! Stephen about drowned in estrogen this week, but he has about survived. Thanksgiving was flawless. The Turkey was perfect! The mash potato were super fluffy. The pumpkin pie was delicious! And here are some stories!
 Stephen carving the turkey! Every thing is almost ready to go!
 Gabi and I made gravy, and it turned out perfect! It had some great apple cider and wonderful flavor. (My mom would admit herself, that she has a fear of gravy. It was a great conquering experience for me and gabi :)
 All bundled up and ready to go ice skating! (we had tons of fun, pictures to come)
 Going for a thanksgiving night walk in the 15 degree weather :)
Our beautiful table!
 Baking in the morning; everyone was in a apron
 Thanksgiving Dinner
 Downtown Denver we ran into Santa and Mrs. Clause
 Me and my sis at Anne Taylor. What a wonderful time it was with her!
It has been such a blessing having them here! I love hosting people! It is such a blessing to be able to bless and love on our good friends while they are here! And on wednesday... more company is coming!

With my Love,
Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home