Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its Cold

Well, although its currently -8 at 1:00pm with a windchill of -30, I successfully paid a high price for my new Colorado license plates. All I can say is that I am sad to see my california ones go :( but am looking forward to putting them back on someday!
Due to snow and the extreme temperatures, about every school in Denver was canceled today (that is except Rocky Vista :) So I have the day to write a paper and study!
We are looking forward to having company over for dinner! And thats about it. Pictures to come! Just wanted all my California people to know how stinkin' cold it is here!
Much Love, Hannah

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love you Hannah, thanks for the blog.

Dad

February 2, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home