Friday, March 18, 2011

Away Vacay: Day 1

Well, I flew, I landed, and now am in California. I miss my husband bunches and bunches and bunches, but also am having a really special and fun time with my family! Here are some pictures from today:

 Good story: So we were getting our beach chairs, towels, and sunglasses to spend the morning and afternoon in the warm laguna sun (in the backyard of the house my grandparents have rented) and out walks josh with a full beach bag... overflowing with snacks he brought from home. A whole bag! It was hilarious! He has candy, cheese its, waterbottles, etc. We all got a good laugh at our clown 9 year old brother.
 The girls at the entry way to the fun place we ate dinner.
 Just being goofy, its so much more fun!

 Dinner at "The Beach House". An old house converted into a beach side restaurant in Laguna. It was so beautiful and really fun. We had great ocean views :)
In honor of my husband, I made a great sacrifice and got the steak :) It was fabulous! Topped off with frozen yogurt and a trip to Trader Joes. I bought whole wheat cous cous and dark chocolate, you know, the basics :) 

Anyways, having a good time relaxing but wishing Stephen was here too. 

Much love
Hannah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home