Monday, April 4, 2011

Blurps from Spring Break!

"Godliness with contentment is great gain"
1 Timothy 6:6

This has been my meditation for today. I read it this morning and have been thinking about it all day. I don't know if its because I seem to easily struggle with discontentment. The context is that Paul is warning Timothy of money and the power it can have over Christians. I am constantly struggling with this. Just today I was thinking about how awesome it would be to have $200 to spend at hobby lobby. But for what eternal profit?


Stephen and I had a wonderful spring break. What a refreshing time to have so much time to just hang out with my husband, to have nothing to do but spend time together and have a blast exploring new parts of Colorado. It was a true blessing. It was really the first break we had being at home in our own home. Our staycation (plus 1 night in the Rockies) was amazing!

The more we spend time with our church body, the more thankful we are. If I was to try to put into words all that we are learning about following Christ as a community, it would probably take 100 million hours. We thank God every time we get the chance to spend time with the people from our church.

I know this is short and pictureless, but there are things to do.
Thanks for reading :)
Han

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home